Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Temple Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 pm

Jax shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted to help your brother, that's all I can truly say. Now that he's gone though, I have nothing else to do except fulfill the wishes he left with the guild." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small wand. "And today," He continued. "That goal will be reached, Adrahael's revival will be any minute now."
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Doni muttered something, then turned to Auro. "Take Shadow and the others upstairs, I'll handle Jax."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Auro nodded and lifted Shadow up from the ground, setting him on his shoulder with Lithor on the opposite shoulder. "C'mon, We don't have much time!" He shouted to the others as he burst off sprinting towards the staircase, Aiyaka and Mako followed after.

Jax stepped to the side and let them pass. "Let's see if you are as strong as your brother." He gave a smile and lifted his hand, motioning for Doni to attack.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:50 pm

"I got out of this hell hole when I was eight. I can assure you I'm stronger than Zac." Doni muttered, and began running at Jax. "Shadow Dragon's CLAW!" He yelled, and as he fell down from the air near Zac, his hands grew large claws from the shadows, and he began furiously striking Jax with them.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Jax held his hand out and Doni's shadows disappeared around his hands. He lifted his hand and pushed Doni away.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Jax lifted his hand up and Doni's own fist flew directly up into his own chin, knocking him onto the floor. Jax hadn't moved out of place and a giddy smile was on his face.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Doni ran at Jax, but didn't ignite his hands in shadows, instead, he swiped at his legs, causing him to fall to the floor on his back. Stepping back, with his fists raised, Doni stood.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Jax lifted his hands and rested them on the ground near his head, he pumped back and jumped forward into his feet, doing a front flip and headbutted Doni in the chest sending him skidding across the ground. His agility was amazing and his brute strength was outstanding, easily making up for his magic.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Doni knelt beside the wall, and then looked up at Jax. "For someone with useless magic, you're not that bad of a Ram." He grinned, making horns on top of his head with his two index fingers. He stomped the ground and snorted. He stopped that, and ran at Jax again, he acted as if he was going to swipe at his feet again, but instead he gave him an uppercut, followed by multiple jabs in the stomach and sides, finished with a kick to the chest, sending him flying back.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Jax was sent flying back towards an ancient pillar that was along the side of the room, he grabbed onto it and used his momentum to swing around it and launch himself back at Doni, sending an intense kick into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Though the kick hurt, Doni caught Jax's foot before he could bounce back. He gripped it with all his strength, and spun around until everything around them was a blur, he let go, and Jax went flying headfirst into a pillar, and doni fell back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Jax didn't jump out of the pillar, he appeared to be injured in the rubble. This was Doni's chance, shadows were filling the room and he could quickly knock Jax out for a while with his shadow attacks.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Doni held his hands out to his sides, and shadows began to cover him. He sunk into the floor, and the shadows formed a large hand, which slinked over to Jax, and picked him up, leaning back like it was about to throw a football, as it was close to launching Jax into the far wall.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Jax opened his eyes and a smirk came over his face, the shadowy fingers disappeared around him allowing him to drop to the floor. When in mid-air, Jax lifted his hand up and pointed his finger with a ring on it towards Doni, the shadows slammed Doni against a wall creating a huge crater and leaving him partially injured.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Doni held his side, and then lunged at Jax, only to disappear right as he was about to tackle Jax. A glimpse of a shadow could be seen out of the corner of Jax's eye, but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:20 pm

Jax abruptly twisted his body and threw his ringed finger up in the air as if he was to counter Doni, his arm created a scene transition over to Auro, Aiyaka, and the others.

Team Auro ran into a large medieval styled court room, a staircase on the opposing end of the court room that lead up to the higher floors of the temple. Aiyaka heard something rustle off to the side of the room and she reluctantly turned her head to see a green glob of acid flying towards her and the others.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Aikyaka shouted,"Watch out!" She pushed Auro or who ever was closest to her out of the way and dove out of the way herself.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:35 pm

The acid hit the ground where they once were and immediately dissolved the floor they once stood on. Aiyaka turned her head to where the acid came from and noticed a man on the top balcony of an observatory section. He was wearing a green and black ninja outfit with a mask that covered his nose and mouth. He had long and slick black hair tied into a pony tail, a Succubus Eye logo was stamped onto his chest. The Succubus Eye guild was apparently inside the temple helping the Black Dragons capture and execute the Fairy Tail wizards.

The man jumped off the balcony and did a flip, landing gracefully on his feet a few yards away from the others, remaining silent while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:47 pm

"Imma fite you," Aiyaka said waving off the rest of her team. This was her fight, this fgt's goin' down.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Auro gave a quick glance at the man and let off a little sneer. He lifted his hand and grabbed Lithor, tossing him over in the air next to Aiyaka leaving the two to fight the ninja man. Normally he'd stay and fight, although the stakes were high right now, so he and Mako ran to the stairs to confront Aelin.

The man opened his eyes, they had an odd serpent like look to them, and noticed Lithor floating next to Aiyaka, he shifted his eyes to stare directly into Aiyaka's eyes. "Who are you?" He asked in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 pm

"The wizard that's gonna beat the crap out of you," Aiyaka said arrogantly smacking her fist to the palm of her hand. She rushed at him with a fist coated in poison, cause signature move and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:05 pm

The man lifted his hand and a green acid coated his palm. He caught onto Aiyaka's fist, her hand instantly started to burn even behind the poison, which wasn't normal. He twisted his hand and threw Aiyaka off to the side into a seat in the courtroom.

"Shun wishes to be addressed formally." He started, pounding his fists together and giving a bow as if someone was in front of him, even though he hadn't moved from place before throwing Aiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Aiyaka shook her hand off, standing up. "What they heck, nothing should be able to burn through my poison!" She shouted, outraged. A wall of poison darts flew out in front of Aiyaka towards Shun.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Shun held his hand up and a glob of acid rose from the ground, swallowing the poison darts and it then dissolved into the floor. "Silly girl," Shun retorted, twisting his body towards her and getting into an ancient martial arts stance. "Use better tactics." It was obvious he was smirking through his mask.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Aiyaka stands at the head of the room, she throws a random chair at him. "Any ideas Lithor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Temple Arc   Dragon Temple Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Temple Arc
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next