Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:16 pm

"Oh come on fire face. No need to start a fight in front of the lady. She'll realize how much of a pussy you are. And come to a real man." Doni grinned as he stood, other mages began to walk towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm

"Are you saying you're too much of a chicken to fight me?" Auro shouted, a flame aura was around his body and he slammed his forehead against Doni's.
The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 Natsu_and_Gray_begin_to_argue
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 pm

"No ma'm just warning you." Doni grinned, as a shadow aura surrounded his body.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 pm

"Doni Gendo? I don't think I've heard of him before," Aiyaka said, watching the two of them fight.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 pm

"Yeah, he's the shadow dragon slayer around here." Lithor replied to her. "He was raised by the great shadow dragon, Shadark."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 pm

"A dragon slayer? You mean there's two dragon slayers in this guild?" Aiyaka said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

"You really want to do this again boys? Last time it didn't end well for either of you." A random mage said as he walked over to the two. Pulling them apart.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:12 pm

"Yeah." Lithor replied. "The other one is out on a job right now." Taking a quick look at Aiyaka, he remembered, "Oh right! Follow me, I'll take you to Harumi so you can apply to the guild and get your guild mark."

Lithor then led Aiyaka through the guild hall, she saw multiple faces join the fight between Auro and Doni and the whole entire guild hall seemed to explode into a brawl. Outside the ruckus, several other guild members continued what they were doing. Lithor stopped floating in front of the bulletin board at the end of the guild hall, a girl with long blonde hair stood there, she turned arouned to face Aiyaka and the little exceed. Her name was Harumi, a beautiful girl that models for Sorcerer's Weekly, and she serves as the Fairy Tail head waitress underneath the master's guidance.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 pm

"The Harumi? Model for Sorcerer's Weekly?" Aiyaka beamed.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Harumi tilted her head and gave a warm smile. "Oh, I see that you're a new face around here." Behind Aiyaka, Lithor floated over and landed on Aiyaka's shoulder, he seemed hypnotized from Harumi's bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Aiyaka looked at Lithor and then back to Harumi. "Yeah, I was looking into joining the guild."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:28 pm

"Oh, well that's not a problem." Harumi replied, she turned her body and pulled off a piece of paper off the lower left corner of the bulletin board. She flipped over the page and held her hand towards the paper, casting a spell on it, a small stamp box appeared in her hand with the Fairy Tail logo on it. She lifted her gaze to stare at Aiyaka again. "First things first, what's your reason of joining, and why did you decide to join now?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Aiyaka thought for a second before replying,"Well I've always looked up to and admired the wizards from Fairy Tail. And I asked Auro about joining, and he said sure."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Harumi looked at the paper intensely. "Uh huh," She started, then quickly attached the paper to the board. She beamed a smile and lifted the stamp box up. "Where would you like your guild mark?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:36 pm

"On my shoulder, I guess." At first Aiyaka thought it was a weird question, but then she realized she was now a part of the Fairy Tail Guild.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Harumi opened up the stamp box and pushed in the stencil into a color. She lifted it up and Aiyaka moved her sleeve so she could stamp the Fairy Tail logo on her shoulder. The emblem was colored violet.

"Now that you're officially part of the Fairy Tail guild," Harumi continued, she held her hand up and the stamp box disappeared after the spell was cast. "You will now have to do a job to support yourself in the guild. Since it'd be your first one, you get to choose any job you want on the bulletin, and anyone in the guild to accompany you on this trip to help you." She stepped to the side with a smile still on her face, she waved her hand, motioning for Aiyaka to step up to the bulletin and pick a job, there were only a few pieces of paper.

One of which was to 'Slay a mystical Wyvern' for 100 jewels. Another was 'Rescue a kidnapped Author' for 250 jewels. The third and final one was for 'Find a magical mushroom for food ingredients' for 150 jewels.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Aiyaka pulled the 'Rescue a kidnapped Author' sign off of the board. "How about this one," she stated and turned to Harumi. "And I don't really know anyone in the guild. Who do you think should go with me?"
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Lithor spoke up. "I'll go with you just for the adventure, I wouldn't help much though." As he said that, Harumi nodded. "I don't really have a say, new guild members usually choose the people they want to know more about."

During the two's conversation, the fight between Auro and Doni continued to rage on. Auro was knocked back into a pillar by Doni. "That all you got?" He shouted. He lifted his hands up and lit them ablaze, lunging back towards Doni and punching him in the stomach, launching him into an opposing pillar.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:02 pm

"How about those two?" Aiyaka pointed at Auro and Doni. "I'm sure we can do any job with a dragon slayer on our team."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Harumi gave a small laugh. "If you think you can control those two enough to get them to work together, sure." She walked past Aiyaka and shouted down to the two. "Hey, Doni, Auro!" The two stopped fighting with Auro holding onto Doni's collar and Doni holding Auro's hair, the simultaneously shouted "What?" at Harumi.

"The new guild member wants to take you two on a job request with her and Lithor." She still had a smile on her face and Auro, along with Doni, bolted up to the bulletin board. Auro grabbed the paper out of Aiyaka's hands and read over it. "250 jewels huh?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 pm

"And I have to work with this guy?" Doni asked, continuing onto Auro's statement.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:29 pm

"I'm as excited as you are." Auro retorted to Doni. Lithor still sat on Aiyaka's shoulder, he shook his head. "I can tell this already isn't going to work out."
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:32 pm

"Oh come on, do it for the money if nothing else," Aiyaka offered,"Where is this kidnapped author supposedly at anyway?"

Last edited by Aiyaka Imai on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Auro looked down at the paper, he worded things he saw as he read through it. "Supposedly the author is kept in Oshibana Town at the Oshibana Train Station. We could go there by train and arrive there within a few hours. Although..." He stopped and squinted at the paper. "The last bit of information on the paper is smudged away."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm

"Welp. We'll find out when we get there." Doni said as he began to walk out the door. Then someone grabbed his arm. "Don't die out there." Hamuri said quietly before releasing him, and ushering the other two out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc   The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reawakening of Fairy Tail Arc
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next