Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragons Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:14 am

Flashback

All Doni could see was darkness, he shook his head trying to shake the darkness away. "Tell me if this hurts you." A husky voice called out. A sharp pain pricked his skin and the young 8 year old's eyes shot open, he let out a yell yet quickly calmed down afterward. He lowered his head and saw a man dressed in a white cloak, his face was revealed and he was a youthful man with blonde hair. A black dragon was on his cheek. "You handled that well, what's your name?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 am

"D-Doni Gendo." Doni said nervously, he normally wasn't like this. He just hated needles. Normally, he would have either lied about his name or kicked the man in the shin, making a break for it. This time, was different.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

The man smiled. "Nice to meet you Doni Gendo. My name is Jax, Jax Bishop." He turned his head and stared at a man with red and black, spiked up hair standing across the room, wearing a white cloak as well. "I'm guessing Zac is your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:22 am

Doni nodded, looking up at Zac. He wasn't sure how to feel, being chained up to a wall with his brother wearing the same thing as the man who had just injected him with god knows what.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 am

"Don't worry." Zac replied with an assuring voice. "We're not here to hurt you. We just want to bring Shidan back." A creepy smile crept along his face when he said the name 'Shidan'. She was the Shadow Dragon that raised Doni ever since she found him as a baby, abandoned by his parents, or so he thought until now.

Jax lifted up a chain gun looking type machine and held it up pointing towards Doni's stomach. "Now, tell me if this hurts you." He flipped a switch and purple magic started flowing out of Doni's body like smoke, the chain gun machine was acting like a vacuum and sucking it all up. Doni shouted in pain and it echoed throughout the chamber he was in. He tried to escape, yet he was restrained to chains in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:29 am

Doni pulled against the chains, screaming in agony. "Stop!" He screamed, his voice loud and shrill.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 am

Jax kept the magic vacuum running for a few more seconds until he flipped the switch and it shut off. He walked over to a nearby table and sat it down. Looking over to Zac, he started talking. "His magic draining is done for today, we should report to the master." Zac gave a nod and the two exited the rocky chamber.

"H..Hey.." A voice called out. Doni slowly turned his head and right next to him, he saw a young boy who looked about 11, chained to a flat rocky surface next to him. The boy had red hair and a scar running down his left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 am

"W-Who are you?" Doni asked, the magic draining had left him extremely tired. He could barely hold his head up, he hadn't noticed this boy before.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:36 am

The boy lifted his head and a smile was on his face, he looked Doni in the eyes. "The name's.. what was it.." He thought for a moment. "Oh right, my name is Aldrick Ryder. I heard yours was Doni Gendo?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am

"Yeah." Doni nodded. "Why're you in here?" He asked, giving a small and weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:40 am

Aldrick dropped his head in exhaustion. "I don't really remember.." He seemed sincere. "I can't remember a thing before I was chained up to this wall." A tear formed in his right eye and it dropped onto the ground a few feet below, it made a 'sploosh' sound once it hit.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

"Well. Aldrick, I promise you here and now. I'll get us both out of here soon. And help you get your memory back." Doni said, smiling and giving a thumbs up from his chained hand.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 am

Doni shook his head and he looked around, Auro and Aiyaka were at his sides in the treetops. They were watching and waiting to see what the cloaked men would do.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm

Doni looked down at Aldrick, letting out a sigh. "What's going on?" He asked Auro quietly.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Doni turned his head after not getting an answer, Auro was gone. He blinked for a moment but slowly turned his head to look down at Aldrick.

Aldrick twisted his head and stared at the seven cloaked wizards surrounding him. He let out a muffled growl, not saying a word, each of the wizards held their hands up. Magic circles formed in front of their hands and they all were aiming at Aldrick, he got down into a fighting position ready to reflect the attacks when it happened.

A shout was heard up in the night sky causing Aldrick and the Seven wizards to look into the sky. Team Auro lifted their heads as well. Aldrick could see a silhouetted figure in the moon, it dropped down on top of the waterless fountain and flames burst out under the figure's feet. Auro lifted his head and slowly stood up. "What the hell are you doing here?" Aldrick scoffed.

"What's he doing?!" Lithor muttered to the others.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Auro's sudden appearance caused the seven wizards to drop their magic attacks that were aimed at Aldrick. He hopped off the top of the fountain and down onto the ground behind Aldrick, the two standing back to back, you could easily tell the height difference, with Auro standing a few inches shorter than Aldrick. "Long story." Auro replied. "I'll tell you it all later if you're willing to listen. I'm just here to help." He heard a snicker as Aldrick started to speak. "I wouldn't need help from you either way." Aldrick crossed his arms and stared at four mages on his side, Auro intensely did the same to the remaining three.

Without any indication with one another, Auro and Aldrick darted away from each other to start attacking their foes. Auro slashed his foot to the right to kick a wizard in the cheek, the wizard caught his foot and twisted it. Auro spun around and managed to slip his foot out of the wizard's grip, he fell to the ground just as a second wizard came up trying to punch him, although he ended up hitting the first wizard. Auro rolled off to the side as soon as he hit the ground, quickly standing up he prepared another attack, however a third wizard wrapped her arms around Auro's chest from behind, stumping his attack. He bent his body forward and threw her off his back, holding his hands up, he formed a fire wave and threw it into the three wizards. Aiyaka turned her head towards Doni, about to ask him why he didn't try to follow Auro into the fight, although she saw something in his eyes, she saw fear. She decided to stay quiet and thought it was best to let Auro and Aldrick handle this fight.

Aldrick held his hand behind him, pointing towards Auro's attack. He clenched his fist and it started glowing, throwing his fist forward, he used the power of Auro's flames to punch a wizard in the face, a sound barrier exploded around the punch and knocked into another wizard. Aldrick turned his head just in time to see a third wizard use word magic on him. The word 'Darkness' shot towards him and he quickly held his hand up, the words did a 180 turn and started heading towards the wizard who summoned the spell. She ducked under the word as it passed above her, and a fourth wizard came from behind. She hit Aldrick in the back of the head in a fiery explosion, knocking him forward.

The fight continued for several more minutes until the odds for the Seven Shadow Wizards started getting higher, Auro and Aldrick started getting weaker and weaker for some unknown reason. They fell to the ground and each of the seven wizards laid a finger on a part of the fallen Fairy Tail wizards' bodies. Within an instant, they vanished into thin air. It happened so quick that no one could explain what it was, or how it was done.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Aiyaka looked at Doni and then back at the spot where the wizards had disappeared. "Wait, you saw that right? Where'd they go?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Doni's eyes grew large, he didn't reply to Aiyaka. He jumped down from the tree, and began sprinting towards the location. He began swearing under his breath, hitting the ground where his friend and foe once laid.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Lithor floated down from the tree and went over to where Doni was. He was silent, slowly looking around. "What do you think happened?" He asked Doni, he thought he would know, since he was acting so strange. Floating down to the ground, Lithor looked up at the fountain they were near, the water started flowing again.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm

"The same thing that happened to Me and Aldrick before." He muttered, it must have shocked Lithor, he didn't know that Doni and Aldrick had a past. "We've got to find them. I may dislike them both, but I'm not letting this happen to them."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Lithor looked away from the fountain. "The two of them looked like they got weaker with every punch they threw. Do you think it has something to do with this water?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Aiyaka hopped out of he tree after them. "Doni slow down and explain."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 pm

"More than likely Lithor." Doni said, he turned to Aiyaka. "When I was about. Eight. I was taken just how Auro and Aldrick were just a few minutes ago. That's where Aldrick and I met. They drain wizards power, for their own use."
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:50 pm

"What is that use for?" A voice called out, everyone turned their heads and Mako was seen walking into the village towards them.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 pm

"Adrahael.." Doni said, in a frightened tone. He then stood straight and began explaining to Mako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Dragons Arc    Black Dragons Arc                 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Dragons Arc
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next