Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] Empty
PostSubject: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Auro yawned as he pulled a piece of paper off the job request board in the Fairy Tail guild hall. It was early in the morning and the sun was just rising, he wanted to get a good head start on the newly updated jobs while everyone, or at least mostly everyone, was not in the guild hall yet. Before he could read over the paper, a young boy ran into the Fairy Tail guild hall and up to the bar, his name was Thomas. Thomas walked up to Kain Dreyar, the guild master of Fairy Tail. Auro could listen to the young child's plea for Kain to get someone to help him find his parents who had gone out on a job for a few hours, yet have never came back. Auro could hear Kain decline this plea and told him to wait for his parents, although Auro couldn't hear what else was said. The young child ran out of the guild in tears.

Clenching his fist and scrunching the paper inside his hand, Auro grit his teeth and looked at the job request board.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:31 pm

A loud crunching sound echoed throughout the partially empty guild. Everyone in the guild hall turned their heads to the job request board and saw Auro walking away from it with his head facing the ground. He started heading out the front doors of the building, ignoring the master yelling at him for putting a hole in the request board.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm

"Yo, Fire face." Doni said as he landed towards Auro's left, he had jumped off of the roof. He had slept there the night before, and had woken shortly after dawn. He landed swiftly and then put his arm around Auro. "Going to get the kids parents?" He asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Auro lifted his hand and brushed Doni's arm off his shoulder. "I am." He simply said, he continued walking without turning his head.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm

"Well then fire face. I'm in." Doni said, stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking next to Auro.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Lithor floated out of the guild hall's doors and noticed Auro and Doni walking down the street towards the sun setting horizon. He managed to catch up to them and started flying alongside them, he was coming with as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]   Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunite a Child with his Missing Parents [Unknown amount of Jewels]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Rebirth © :: Storyline :: The Job Requests-
Jump to: