Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sundown Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

Sundown Arc       - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:56 pm

"Or you know, I could beat them up myself I guess," Aiyaka said, attempting to sound cool like the other two.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:01 pm

The shirtless man laughed psychotically and swung his head around, he looked directly at Aiyaka and stopped laughing to talk. "Get the girl." The two other men on his team flew forward towards Auro and Doni, attacking the two and separating them from Aiyaka, leaving her to fight the leader.
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:02 pm

"Aiyaka, hold him off while we fight these guys." Doni yelled as he summoned a shadow from the woods behind them, it grabbed one of the henchmen by the head, swinging him around in the air, and then tossing him into the air and far away.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:05 pm

The man flipped mid-air and held his hands up to his head. A magic circle appeared above it and shadows appeared at his feet, boosting him back towards Doni following up with a hard sucker punch to the jaw that cracked the dirt under their feet. He had memory make magic.
--------------------------------------
Auro held his hand up and blocked a punch from the other man, he twisted his arm and grabbed the man's fist, throwing him over his back. The man lifted his hand up and threw a stack of fire cards at Auro, he ducked underneath them.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm

"I can hold my own, thanks." Aiyaka coated her fists in poison, ready for anything the leader could throw at her.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 pm

The leader shook his finger and quickly sprinted around Aiyaka in an instant, he chopped her neck and kicked the back of her knees causing her to kneel. He was incredibly quick, with his high speed magic.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Doni grinned. "Fine, no magic then." He said, and then slid underneath the mans feet, grabbing his ankles and flipping him into the air. As the man was winded Doni stood up, with a foot on his chest. "Want more?" He asked, stepping harder.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:10 pm

The man under Doni's feet opened his mouth, shadows shot up and uppercutted him off his chest. He stood up and noticed Auro's fire magic across the meadow. Holding his hand up, he ignited his right hand in flames and his left in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:12 pm

"Hey, that's bullcrap!" Aiyaka surrounded herself in a dome of poison, if the leader came any where close to attacking her he'd be scalded.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:12 pm

The leader smiled and quickly ran circles around the poison dome surrounding Aiyaka. Once, twice, three times, every time he ran around it, the poison slowly deteriorated.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:15 pm

The dome burst into shards that flew out in a circle around Aiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Doni didn't dodge as the man shot shadows at him, he opened his mouth and ate each blast. He wiped his mouth and smiled. "That'll do." He stepped back a bit, and put his hands up to his mouth. "Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

Sundown Arc       - Page 2 Fire_Dragon%27s_Roar

This and then incorporate shadows instead of Fire, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:18 pm

The leader flipped over a shard at an incredible speed and threw a punch into Aiyaka's cheek, a sound wave burst out over the area.

Auro lifted his leg and a poison shard flew under his leg. "Watch it!" He shouted just before getting punched in the jaw. Flipping up, he ignited his hands on fire and slammed them down into the man he was fighting, they continued to fight in hand to hand combat.

The man Doni was fighting quickly stood up and held his hands to his mouth trying to remake the Shadow Dragon's Roar, however he wasn't quick enough and got caught him in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Aiyaka stumbled and held a hand to her check. From her arms grew whips of poison, which she moved around her trying to get a hit on this guy.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Doni's Shadow Dragon Roar faded into the air leaving the man he was fighting standing, small shadows lifted up from his body like smoke, and he fell forward onto his face, he was out cold.

"Aiyaka, switch off!" Auro shouted as he hopped onto of the man's head and boosted off towards the leader, he ignited his hand in flame and nodded towards Doni's direction for him to charge at the leader as well.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Doni did the same, boosting up into the air and flying towards the leader, his fist ignited in a dark shadow.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:29 pm

The poison dissipated. Cause idk what else I'm supposed to do here.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:31 pm

The leader simply stepped forward and within a second, Auro and Doni smacked foreheads together, the two fell to the ground in pain. The Book of Sundown fell out of Auro's belt and the leader caught sight of it.

The leader stuttered and backed away from the two lying on the ground, "Th.. The Book... it's here..." He seemed afraid.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Doni sat up. "Good job fire breath." He muttered, rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 pm

"Not my fault." Auro sat up as well and held his hand on his forehead, he picked up the book and noticed the leader back up even further and gave a small sigh of fear. Auro blinked for a moment and waved the book to the side, the leader did the opposite movement in fear. Auro swung it to the opposing side, and the leader did the same. A wicked smile came across his face and he started swinging it around mid-air watching the leader freak out.

Lithor flew down and landed on the ground beside Doni, the fight seemed to be coming to an end since neither of the remaining Succubus Eye members were attacking, just standing still.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:37 pm

"What, does the book have magic voodoo powers or something?" Aiyaka asked, watching the leader dance around in fear.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 pm

"Can you believe this Lithor?" Doni said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Lithor shook his head with a quirky smile on his face. "They're scaaaaarreed."

The leader stopped shaking in fear and gained control of himself, he shot forward and grabbed the book out of Auro's hands, stuffing it in his pocket. He then ran and grabbed his partners by the collars on their shirt and took off running through the meadow, where the train was originally headed.

Auro held his hand up in the air as if he was still holding the book and blinked in shock of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:44 pm

"Great job, you lost the only clue we had to the author! Which means I didn't complete my quest and can't join the guild!" Aiyaka continued rambling but I don't really care to type out the rest.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Doni and Lithor stopped mid laugh, looking at where the book was. Doni's mouth hung open in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundown Arc
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Rebirth © :: Storyline :: The Story of Fairy Tail-
Jump to: