Fairy Tail Rebirth ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail Rebirth ©

Writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sundown Arc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

Sundown Arc       - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:46 pm

"Don't worry, I have a plan!" Auro stood up in a flash and held his finger in the air, he had a heroic expression on his face. "Lithor, grab onto Aiyaka," He continued as he grabbed onto the back of Doni's shirt collar. "We're going to fly after them."
Back to top Go down
https://readfairytailrebirth.rpg-board.net
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:48 pm

"Wee." Doni muttered, his shoulders slouched.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Lithor floated up in the air and grabbed into the back of Aiyaka's shirt, he and Doni lifted themselves up into the air with Auro and Aiyaka. The two burst off in the sky after the Succubus Eye Trio.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:58 pm

A few minutes past and Team Auro saw dirt kicking up in the distance as if someone was running. "You guys see that?"
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 pm

"Yeah, let's check it out." Aiyaka squinted at the dust in the distance, with a hand on her forehead to block the sun.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Doni nodded, looking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Auro stared out into the distance and saw a large forest, a building was on the outskirts of it. He heard that the Succubus Eye's guild hall was somewhere north of magnolia located in a forest. He knew that the trio they fought earlier were retreating to their guild with the book so they had to act quick. "Doni, Lithor, try to get us closer to them, at least before they reach that building all the way out there." He pointed out in the direction he was looking.

"Whatever you say!" Lithor replied, he dove forward in front of Doni and Auro trying to get closer to the group.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Doni followed closely behind Lithor, looking for himself as he flew.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:12 pm

"Hey Lithor, drop me right on top of them. Then we'll have a chance to catch the speedy dude off guard," Aiyaka instructed, pointing at the group.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Lithor nodded, although he was still far away from the group. The Succubus Eye Trio were getting closer to the guild hall, and they were eventually within walking distance of it. "Speed up!" Auro shouted, he knew they were too late. However something happened..

When the Succubus Eye Trio entered in front of the door to the guild hall, the doors explodes out and dust went everywhere, and the three members all flew into the meadow in front of the hall. Auro looked at them oddly, and smoke was still brewing in front of the guild hall.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Doni dropped Auro a few feet from the ground, and then landed himself. They were in the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Lithor sat Aiyaka on the ground next to Auro and Doni, and he remained hovering near their heads. They watched as the smoke from the guild hall clear.

A man with dark brunette hair appeared, he had his arm raised up and it was completely turned into iron, he had a crazy look on his face. "And that's what you get!" He shouted. A slightly shorter man with navy blue hair was standing next to him, a gun in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:20 pm

"Looks like someone beat us to it." Aiyaka gestured to the pair that had just walked out of the guild hall.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Auro had his hand up close to his face, and he rested his face in his palm. "Yep." He simply stated.

Lithor hovered next to Aiyaka's ear and started talking. "That's the other dragon slayer from Fairy Tail, Hikaru Leon, and his partner with the gun is named Zack Raven."
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 pm

"God dammit Hikaru." Doni growled under his breath, he hit the ground and swore.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 pm

"Holy crap, how many dragon slayers does Fairy Tail have?" Aiyaka seemed excited to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 pm

"Two." The other three replied in an instant.

Once the smoke was fully cleared around the guild hall, members of Succubus Eye were seen laying inside the guild hall knocked out, Hikaru and Zack walked out into the meadow and stopped near the trio Team Auro fought earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 pm

"Hey wait, we need the book!" Aiyaka ran towards the trio and stopped by the leader to pick up the book.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Hikaru had his hands resting on his waist and he curiously watched Aiyaka pick up the book. "Hm? Who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:38 pm

"She's with us, metal head." Doni spat as he walked up, stepping in front of Aiyaka.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 pm

"Aiyaka Imai, the newest member of Fairy Tail!" Aiyaka told him with quite the deal of confidence.  She pointed to the sky with one arm and kept the book at her side with the other, striking a pose. Though all of this was behind Doni, and covered up by his input.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Hikaru let a smile creep upon his face, he slid over and patted Doni on the back, hard. "Nice to see you guys!" He replied.

Zack noticed Auro and Lithor come over to the group. The Succubus Eye Trio was out cold. "Oh, hey Auro." Zack started. "What are you guys doing here?"
----
Auro lifted his hand up and started talking. "Well we were originally trying to return this book to someone, and they stole it from us." Lithor was over making fun of Aiyaka's pose.
Back to top Go down
Aiyaka Imai

Aiyaka Imai

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Aiyaka hit Lithor over the head with the book and told him to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Auro Ikeda
Admin
Auro Ikeda

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Zack thought for a moment. "Well at least you got it back, who were you trying to return it too?"
Back to top Go down
Doni Gendo

Doni Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm

"Samantha Takahashi." Doni said. "You guys seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundown Arc    Sundown Arc       - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundown Arc
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail Rebirth © :: Storyline :: The Story of Fairy Tail-
Jump to: